Might start babysitting the kids of the guy that I’m interning with 2 days/1 night (about 9 hours) a week. Let’s recap what my summer would look like:
• Part-time job at Claire’s (only required to work once a month, generally get to pick my shifts and work 3-8 hours a week)
• Part-time job at Kohl’s (schedule is very inconsistent, anywhere from 5-30 hours a week)
• Photography (also inconsistent, but very important - currently have a wedding and a family session to edit, and have a family shoot coming up next week)
• Assistant photographer at weddings (again, inconsistent, but I have 3 jobs coming up in the next three weeks)
• Internship with Noah Wolf (15 hours a week)
• Babysitting Noah’s kids (9 hours a week)
It’s fine, I don’t need to see my boyfriend or friends. Just kidding, there will still be time for these things, it’s just a lot to juggle. I’m finally able to actually save money again though, so I will hopefully be able to move out of my parents’ again next summer.